With your support and Family Pathways’ expertise, we are changing (and saving) lives every day.
Thanks to your generosity, over 20,000 men, women and children in crisis have community standing by their side. Through Family Pathways essential services, people in crisis—without their own circle of support—can get the resources they need to help them build a life of stability, safety and greater health.
YOU make it possible for Family Pathways to work in these program areas:
- Healthy Food Access—9 Food Shelves, Mobile Food Pantry and Backpack Program for Youth
- Safety—Domestic Abuse Advocacy, Education and Violence Prevention
- Housing Stability—Domestic Abuse Emergency Shelter and Homemaking for Older Adults
- Social Connectedness—Caregiver Services and Youth Mentorship
- Economic Stability—Through our Thrift Stores And Career Readiness for Youth
Ways to get involved
- Host a Food & Fund Drive:
Click here to download a toolkit of materials and to register your Food & Fund Drive.
If your Food & Fund Drive raises $1000 or more, Family Pathways staff will make a special visit to your location to collect your food, funds and snap some photos for social media and more!
- Set up a Giving Tree in your atrium or lobby. Family Pathways can provide support materials. Contact Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host a Virtual Food & Fund Drive: Click here for How to Set Up a Virtual Food & Fund Drive Guide
- Make your end of year financial gift today: Family Pathways appreciates and needs your food collections and monetary donations, allowing us to purchase items to fill the gaps and provide variety. We can turn your donation of $5 into $35 of purchased groceries. Talk about buying power!
MAKE YOUR DONATION TODAY
Are you an individual who wants to donate? Besides our 9 food shelves and Admin office you can drop off your donations at one of these businesses conveniently located close to you. Please drop donations during regular business hours.By Your Side Food & Fund Drives Public Drop Off Sites
By Your Side stories
Read about some of the individuals and families that you have helped through Family Pathways