With your support and Family Pathways’ expertise, we are changing (and saving) lives every day.
“I’m not very good with my words, but I wanted to express my gratitude for our local food shelf. My husband gets tested for COVID19 every Thursday with his employment, and this last Saturday we got the word he was positive. This meant he had to quarantine in our room until he was better, and the kids and myself in the house for 2 weeks at least. I had not got the chance to get my groceries before we got the call, so with a large family to feed, I just didn’t know exactly what I was going to do. I was panicking. When I called the food shelf, they were truly good to me and even delivered to our driveway so I wouldn’t have to also try and find someone to pick it up for us. When they told me they could help, my eyes teared up, such a relief.” – Gabby
Standing by the side of neighbors like Gabby is what Family Pathways exists to do.
With your generosity, over 20,000 men, women and children in crisis have community standing by their side. Through Family Pathways essential services, people in crisis—without their own circle of support—can get the resources they need to help them build a life of stability, safety and greater health.
YOU make it possible for Family Pathways to make an impact on:
- Food Access—9 Food Shelves, Mobile Food Pantry, Doorstep Food Delivery for Seniors, and Backpack Program for Youth
- Safety—Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault Advocacy, Education and Violence Prevention
- Housing Stability—Domestic Abuse Emergency Shelter and Homemaking for Older Adults
- Social Connectedness—Caregiver Services and Volunteering
Ways to get involved
- Host a Food & Fund Drive:
Click here to view the toolkit online.
Click here to download and print the toolkit of materials.
- Set up a Giving Tree in your atrium or lobby. Family Pathways can provide support materials. Contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host a Virtual Food & Fund Drive:
Click here for How to Set Up a Virtual Food & Fund Drive Guide
- Make your end of year financial gift today: This holiday season please consider giving generously so we can provide HALF A MILLION MEALS to the 20,000 families who rely on Family Pathways for essential services. We can turn your donation of $5 into $35 of purchased groceries. Talk about buying power!
MAKE YOUR DONATION TODAY
Are you an individual who wants to drop off a donation of food or funds? Drop off your donation at one of our 9 food shelves or administrative office. You can also drop off your donations at one of these amazing businesses hosting their own Food & Fund Drives this holiday season. Please drop donations during regular business hours.By Your Side Food & Fund Drives Public Drop Off Sites
By Your Side stories
Read about some of the individuals and families that you have helped through Family Pathways