EXTENDED THRU APRIL 30!
Help re-stock your local food shelves!
As the abundance of donations from the holidays dwindle the need in our community continues. The largest grassroots food and fund drive in the state, the Minnesota FoodShare March Campaign (Mar 1 thru Apr 30) brings together community organizations, businesses, faith communities, and individuals to help restock food shelves statewide. What we raise is matched financially in part by Minnesota FoodShare.
Ways to get involved
Family Pathways appreciates and needs your food and monetary donations. Your food drive provides a healthy variety of choices while your dollars help fill the gaps on our shelves. Every $1 from you provides $7 of buying power through Family Pathways’ food bank partners.
- Make a financial gift by donating today.
- Host a Food & Fund Drive
Collect much needed items for the local food shelves.
Hosts are encouraged to register their Food & Fund Drives. See button above.
Or drop your donation off at one of these wonderful, public Food & Fund Drive host locations. Click here for the list!
- Host a ‘virtual’ drive
Set up a virtual drive through Facebook to collect monetary donations towards food purchases. Click here for a how-to guide.
- Invite Family Pathways to speak at your next staff meeting, team gathering, event, etc. to provide more information and answer any questions you and your group may have about Food & Fund Drives.
- Want to do something unique with your group? Reach out and let us know (Sonia at firstname.lastname@example.org)! We’d love to help you get creative with your Food & Fund Drive!
We are here to support your Food & Fund Drive!
Download Family Pathways Food & Fund Drive Toolkit materials listed below:
- Food & Fund Drive 101
- Most Wanted Food Items List
- Promotional Poster
- Donation Container sign Horizontal sign Vertical sign
- Food & Fund Drive Theme Ideas
- Video for group presentation (faith partners, civic groups, businesses, etc)
Questions? Contact Sonia at email@example.com