Join us Tuesday, Aug 13, 2019 | 5 pm
Family Pathways, 6413 Oak Street, North Branch
Take your seat at one long community table and enjoy eats, community and conversation about food access, fresh cooking, and how we can build a healthier and more connected community.
- 5 pm Music and mingling
- 6 pm Dinner together
- Through the generosity of community members the meal is free and open to the public.
- Register by filling out form below.
- Epic charcuterie and cheese boards down the center of the table with fresh fruits, smoked meats, cheeses, nuts, olives, fresh and pickled vegetables, crackers and freshly baked bread. Ice-cold lemonade and water.
- Guests will be contacted via email if location changes are made in the event of inclement weather. Info will also be posted on the Family Pathways website. The event may be cancelled due to extreme weather.
- If you would rather donate your time and talent as a volunteer for the event, there will be plenty of opportunities! Please call (651) 674-8040 or email Allison at email@example.com.
- Children are welcome but use your best judgement for young children as highchairs and booster seats are NOT available.
- No alcohol allowed.
- Most of the food will be gluten free. Food will not be prepared in a facility without nuts. We cannot accommodate special requests but at the event you will be able to pick and choose the items you would like to eat.
The 2019 inaugural Long Table event is supported by
Our Annual Investors