Help re-stock your local food shelves!
As the abundance of donations from the holidays dwindle the need in our community continues. The largest grassroots food and fund drive in the state, the Minnesota FoodShare March Campaign (February 27th-April 9th) brings together community organizations, businesses, faith communities, and individuals to help restock food shelves statewide. What we raise is matched financially in part by Minnesota FoodShare.
Ways to get involved
Family Pathways appreciates and needs your food and monetary donations. Your food drive provides a healthy variety of choices while your dollars help fill the gaps on our shelves. Every $1 from you provides $7 of buying power through Family Pathways’ food bank partners.
- Make a financial gift by donating today.
- Host a Food & Fund Drive
Collect much needed items for the local food shelves.
Hosts are encouraged to register their Food & Fund Drives. See button below.
Or drop your donation off at one of these wonderful, public Food & Fund Drive host locations. Click here for the list!
- Host a ‘virtual’ drive
Consider hosting a Virtual Campaign. Virtual Food Drives allow individuals to come together to collect funds online and reach a set goal as a part of their Food Drive. With our buying power and food bank partners, Family Pathways can turn your $1 into $7 of groceries.
- Invite Family Pathways to speak at your next staff meeting, team gathering, event, etc. to provide more information and answer any questions you and your group may have about Food & Fund Drives.
- Want to do something unique with your group? Reach out and let us know (Clarissa at [email protected])! We’d love to help you get creative with your Food & Fund Drive!
Family Pathways is thankful to have community partners hosting Food & Fund Drives to end food insecurity in our communities. Food & Fund Drives provide our 9 food shelves with much needed food and items and the funding needed to purchase products from the food bank that are not often donated like meat and fresh produce.
Drop off your donations at any of these Food & Fund Drive partners during regular business hours, or host your own drive!
THANK YOU for being our partner in this crucial work.
Families rely on food shelves for meals year-round. Engage your community, neighbors, place of worship or company to raise awareness and provide resources for the 1 in 8 of our neighbors experiencing food insecurity.
- Food & Fund Drive How To (pdf)
- Food & Fund Drive Your Way(pdf)
- Most Wanted Food Items (pdf)
- Promotional Poster (pdf)
- Container Sign: Vertical (pdf)
- Container Sign: Horizontal (pdf)
- Food & Fund Drive Theme Ideas (pdf)
- Faith Communities: Pack the Pews Flyer (pdf)
- Help is Available Flyer (PDF)