Did you know that in east central Minnesota, we are fortunate to have twice the number of residents 65 years of age and older than in the metro area?
Join us for a range of aging classes for older adults and caregivers. Hosted by Family Pathways, along with our partners, this series of workshops will help you get the support you need.
Register for 1 class or the whole 6-class series. All classes held at Cambridge Medical Center Educational Building, 801 Dellwood St S, Cambridge MN. Registration preferred. Contact Collette Colucci at (651) 257-7905 or [email protected].
- Session 1 | Thursday, October 20 | Stress Management & Building Resilience | THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
- Session 2 | Thursday, November 17 | Eating for Wellbeing | THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
- Session 3 | Thursday, December 15 | Got Sleep?
- Session 4 | Thursday, January 19 | Growing Gratitude
- Session 5 | Thursday, February 16 | Creating Kindness
- Session 6 | Thursday, March 16 | Laughter for Life
- Understand the complexities of caring for an older adult
- Understand the impact of providing and receiving care
- Identify strategies to help create balance in your life
- Learn about community resources available to you and your family
Contact Collette at (651) 257-7905 or [email protected] for more information.
- How dementia affects your loved one
- Care planning for caregivers
- Community resources and more