Family Pathways works with community members—throughout the age spectrum—to keep social connections viable to reduce isolation and improve mental health.
Older Adults and Caregiver support
- Connecting older adults and caregivers to resources ensuring a thriving, balanced life
In-Home Social Respite
- Social visits by trained volunteers offer companionship, giving respite to the caregiver.
- Ongoing classes and resources for caregivers
- Click here for calendar of offerings
Caregiver Support Groups
- Caregivers share their concerns regarding their roles and learn from others
- Teens are linked to mentors who provide guidance, motivation and resources to help young people achieve their goals.
- Teen Centers provide a safe, welcoming after school environment
Forest Lake Teen Center
935 Lake Street S
Forest Lake, MN 55025
- New FL Teen Center hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays, 3-6 pm
Princeton Teen Center temporarily closed.
Volunteers participate as mentors, food shelf assistants, drivers, companions, event coordinators and thrift store workers, keeping connected to the community and reducing isolation.