Family Pathways works with community members—throughout the age spectrum—to keep social connections viable to reduce isolation and improve mental health.
Older Adults and Caregiver support
- Connecting older adults and caregivers to resources ensuring a thriving, balanced life
In-Home Social Respite
- Social visits by trained volunteers offer companionship, giving respite to the caregiver.
- Ongoing classes and resources for caregivers
- Click here for calendar of offerings
Caregiver Support Groups
- Caregivers share their concerns regarding their roles and learn from others