Thank you for standing by our side!
Support + Stability = Hope
Join Family Pathways and stand by the side of those in our community struggling to put food on the table, are unsafe in their homes or are lonely and isolated.
Your gift to Family Pathways—no matter the amount—provides children and adults across East Central MN and Western WI with access to healthy food, safety, housing stability, social connectedness and economic stability.
How You Can Help
- Make a gift today by filling out the form.
- Make a monthly gift and become a member of the By Your Side Club.
- Host a Food & Fund Drive.
- See if your employer will match your gift.
- Get involved by volunteering.
You can also make a donation in the following ways:
- Online – See the form on this page to make an online donation
- By phone – (651) 674-8040
- By mail– Family Pathways, 6413 Oak Street, North Branch, MN 55056
- In person – Drop off your gift at any Family Pathways Food Shelf, Thrift Store, Program Location, or the Administrative Office.
Additional Ways to Contribute
Gifts of Stock
By transferring assets, your gifts of stock and securities are valuable ways to contribute to the mission. For more information please contact the Advancement Department at (651) 674-8040 or by email.
Give Time and Talent
Volunteers are essential to being able to serve this large region of MN and WI. View our volunteer opportunities.
Donation of Food and Other Items
Donations of food and personal care/household items can be dropped off at the Family Pathways Food Shelf nearest to you.
- Host a Food and Fund Drive
Thrift Store Donations
Bring your donations to the thrift store nearest you. It is helpful if donations are sorted into two categories – hard goods (shoes, boots, and household goods) and soft goods (clothing, linens, etc). View the Donation Guidelines.
Project Pajama Pride
You can help provide a bag of pajamas to women and children escaping domestic abuse. As women leave their abuser, often times they are in immediate danger and are forced to leave without their possessions. The mission of the project is to provide a personalized bag of pajamas for each woman and child that seek refuge at the domestic abuse shelter. These bags help women and children feel more welcomed and comfortable during their time of transition. The estimated cost of one bag is $75. You can donate online or by mail.