What is a Food & Fund Drive?
YOU and your co-workers (customers, friends/family, students) become a circle of support for a family in crisis by providing a collection box and fun promotions to collect food and financial donations. The gifts you collect will be used to provide essential services and stock Family Pathways 9 food shelves across East Central MN and Western WI. These are fun and positive team building experiences—hosted by businesses, schools, organizations, religious groups and individuals—that can help your group feel more connected to the community and one another. Family Pathways works alongside Food & Fund Drive Hosts providing support materials and overall moral support.
We are here to support your Food & Fund Drive!
Use Family Pathways Food & Fund Drive Toolkit for ideas and resources
- Toolkit materials are available to download and print:
Food & Fund Drive 101
Most Wanted Food Items List
Donation Container sign
Food & Fund Drive Theme Ideas
Help is Available – Food Shelf Poster
Hold a Kickoff Rally of your own (and invite us!)
- A Kickoff Rally is a way to help you as a Food & Fund Drive Host to motivate, educate and inspire your co-workers, friends, family, neighbors, fellow congregants to get excited about your Food & Fund Drive. A Kickoff Rally can be any length, in-person or virtual, and can be as formal or informal as you prefer. Family Pathways staff will help you share the message and the motivation!
- 30-Minute Presentation—invite us to your next staff meeting
- Brown Bag Lunch—employees bring their lunch and while they eat, we present
- Presentation at your place of worship
- Member Meetup—at your monthly member meeting we’ll present, answer questions and inspire
- Neighborhood Association Meeting—put us on the agenda and we’ll speak briefly about Food & Fund Drives
These can be formal or casual, 15 minutes to 45 minutes; we will customize the agenda to meet your group’s interests!
Contact Jennifer Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning!