COVID-19 Response: Family Pathways Thrift Stores & Donation Centers have updated store and donation policies in order to keep you healthy.
Temporary Store Hours and Closures
Family Pathways Thrift Stores has recently had to alter store hours, close off donations and even close the doors for a day or two. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, but it’s been unavoidable. We’ve experienced staffing issues due to employees needing time off to care for themselves or an ill family member. Additionally, changes to school schedules have been a challenge for our staff members who are parents. Unfortunately, these factors will continue to have an impact on our stores and ability to best serve you.
In order to respond to the staffing issues, we may decrease the number of hours our stores are open and/or close off donations. This is to ensure that we have enough staff in our Thrift Stores to provide the best customer service we can.
If your favorite Donation Center is temporarily closed, we ask that you consider donating to another one of our locations or hang on to your donations until we reopen. We promise we will reopen as soon as we can! Please do not drop off your donations if the Donation Center is closed. Donations exposed to the elements will likely need to be disposed of, resulting in valuable staff time and an added expense to Family Pathways.
- Forest Lake Thrift Store hours are 10 am-7 pm, Monday-Friday and 10 am-6 pm on Saturday. Donation Center is open 11 am-4 pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The Donation Center is closed on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday.
- Princeton Thrift Store temporary store hours are Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm; Saturday, 9 am-6 pm; and Sunday, 11 am-4 pm. Donation Center hours will remain unchanged.
- Wyoming Donation Center is open 10 am-5 pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 10 am-4 pm on Saturday. The Donation Center is closed on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday.
- Locations, contact information and hours of operation for all of our stores can be found on our Find a Store page.
We have implemented changes to our daily operations to ensure a safe working and shopping experience. Thank you for helping us to keep our customers and staff safe. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in these efforts.
Thrift Store Safety Policy & Procedures:
All customers, including children aged 3 and up, are required to wear a mask, face covering, scarf or bandanna that covers their mouth and nose.
- Do not enter if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- Keep children with you at all times.
- Credit or debit card payments are preferred. To minimize contact, we are no longer accepting checks as form of payment. If paying with cash, we appreciate exact change due to regional change shortages.
- Fitting Rooms are temporarily closed.
- We’ve also provided our staff and volunteers with personal protection equipment, added sneeze guards at our check-outs and increased our cleaning and sanitation efforts.
- If you have a health condition that prevents you from wearing a face covering, please contact the store manager to discuss what accommodations are available. You can find the contact information on our Find a Store page.
Donation Center Policy and Procedures:
Family Pathways Thrift Stores has instituted temporary procedures to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and customers.
Each of our ten locations are open for donations, with no appointment necessary; however, appointments are appreciated for large donations, such as furniture or trail/truckloads that require more than one person to unload. To find the location, donation hours and phone numbers of all of our Thrift Stores & Donation Centers on our Find a Store page.
Pack your donations
- All non-clothing donations should be packed in a box or tote with a lid. All clothing donations should be packed in a sturdy bag or box that can be closed.
- Each bag, box or individual item may not exceed 40 lbs.
- Donation containers cannot be returned.
- Please mark all donations with “FP” so our staff know exactly what to take.
Drop off your donations
When you arrive, please observe the following procedure:
- Ring the Donation Center doorbell.
- Return to your vehicle and remain there while store employees remove the donations from their vehicle.
- Donation receipt and coupon will be placed in the vehicle.
We truly depend on the generosity of people like you to help us keep our programs running and growing, and we appreciate your donation. Donations are 100% tax-deductible.Employment Find a Store Donation Policy