COVID-19 Response: Family Pathways Thrift Stores & Donation Centers have updated store and donation policies in order to keep you healthy.
In accordance with the Shelter in Place order in Minnesota and Safer at Home order in Wisconsin, Family Pathways Thrift Stores are set to reopen starting May 18 and continuing through June, with the goal that all of our stores will reopen by June 1.
We have implemented changes to our daily operations to ensure a safe working and shopping experience. Thank you for helping us to keep our customers and staff safe. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in these efforts.
During this time, we have also made the decision to permanently close our Isanti Thrift Store. We’d like to thank everyone who supported the Isanti location, and we look forward to serving you at one of our 10 Thrift Stores and Donation Centers.
Our timeline, store policies and donation procedures are subject to change, based on extended state orders and/or safety concerns.
Tentative Thrift Store Reopening Schedule*
Opening May 18, 2020
- Forest Lake Thrift Store
- North Branch Thrift Store
- Princeton Thrift Store
- Pine City Thrift Store
Opening May 26, 2020
- Cambridge Thrift Store
- Hinckley Thrift Store
- Lindstrom Thrift Store
Opening June 1, 2020
- Ham Lake Thrift Store
- St. Croix Thrift Store
- Wyoming Thrift Store
* Subject to change based on Minnesota and Wisconsin state guidelines
Thrift Store Safety Policy & Procedures:
- All customers, including children aged 3 and up, are required to wear a mask, face covering, scarf or bandanna that covers their mouth and nose.
- Seniors & high-risk group will have special shopping hours 9-10 am on Tuesdays.
- Do not enter if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- A maximum of number customers will be allowed in the store, based on the individual store’s square footage.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- Keep children with you at all times.
- Credit or debit card payments are preferred.
- We’ve also provided our staff and volunteers with personal protection equipment, added sneeze guards at our check-outs and increased our cleaning and sanitation efforts.
Donation Center Policy and Procedure:
- Donations will be accepted by appointment only. Please call the store most convenient for you. You can find the location and phone number of all of our Thrift Stores on our Find a Store page.
- For details regarding how to pack your donations and what is acceptable, please see our Thrift Store Donation Page.
More than a place to find a bargain, Family Pathways Thrift Stores transform donated goods into opportunity, investment, and good environmental stewardship.
Family Pathways is the fastest growing non-profit thrift store in East Central Minnesota and Polk County Wisconsin.Employment Find a Store Donation Policy