Donate to the Food Shelf
Family Pathways relies on and appreciates healthy, wholesome food donations, including fresh produce, to feed hungry families and individuals throughout our region.
Drop off your donation at any Family Pathways Food Shelf during their hours of operation.
Interested in organizing a food drive? Read more information about our food and fund drives.
As you plant your gardens this year, plant an extra row for Family Pathways Food Shelves! We are always in need of fresh fruit and produce (including home-grown!) for our clients.
What items can be donated?
- Fresh produce
- Non-perishable items such as canned fruits and/or vegetables, evaporated milk
- Baby food and formula
- Foods that are unopened
- Foods within expiration dates listed on the packaging
- All products must have labels
What are the most needed items?Most Wanted Food Items
Fresh, frozen, or canned fruit
apples, oranges, mixed fruit, pears, etc
Fresh, frozen, or canned vegetables:
green beans, corn, mixed vegetables, etc
Bags of potatoes, carrots, or onions
Whole grain pasta, rice
Baking and cooking items
- vegetable oil, flour, sugar, spices
- tuna, chicken, salmon
- chunky soups, stews, cream of mushroom soup
Personal hygiene and household cleaning products
- shampoo, body wash, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash
tampons and pads
diapers and wipes
- laundry detergent, dish soap, disinfectants, etc
For more information about giving food, please contact Kathy Wills, Director of Hunger Relief.