Family Pathways relies on and appreciates healthy, wholesome food donations, including fresh produce, to feed hungry families and individuals throughout our region.
Drop off your donation at any Family Pathways Food Shelf during their hours of operation.
Interested in organizing a food drive? Read more information about our food and fund drive.
What items can be donated?
- Non-perishable items such as canned fruits and/or vegetables, evaporated milk and corn meal mix
- Foods that are unopened
- Fresh produce
- Foods within expiration dates listed on the packaging
- All products must have labels
What are the most needed items?Most Wanted Items List
- Canned meats or fish (tuna, chicken, salmon)
- Fresh, frozen, or canned vegetables & fruits (all sizes & varieties)
- Bags of potatoes, carrots, or onions
- Hearty canned or packaged products (chili, stews, soups, pasta, peanut butter)
- Baking and cooking items (vegetable oil, flour, sugar, spices)
For more information about giving food, please contact Kathy Wills, Director of Hunger Relief.