Good happens right here in your community
Make an Impact. Be part of the Family. Volunteer with us.
You can help your community right now!
We are following all Covid-19 safety guidelines to help keep our staff, volunteers and customers safe.
Share your life experiences, skills and passions in and for your community. Every day, Family Pathways has opportunities that create positive change in East Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
Explore volunteer opportunities or find a project that’s right for you:
- Stock shelves at our food shelves, help select food for our clients and learn about other resources.
- Donation Pickups -Drive to different locations and pickup daily food donations for our food shelves.
- Drive and serve through our Mobile Food Truck.
- Community & Sexual Assault Advocate – Gain skills necessary to provide crisis intervention and advocacy services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Merchandising/Displays – Help with customer service and visually merchandise new products.
- Donation Processing – Cleaning, sorting, pricing and making bails for recycling.
- Doorstep Delivery- deliver food to our clients in our different service areas.
- Homemaking- help clients with light housekeeping, laundry and assist with activities.
- Groups – Host a service event at any of our locations.
- Skilled – Assist in administrative tasks, special events and data entry .
How do I get started?
Fill out the information form here!
Contact Brooke Zank, Volunteer Manager at (Direct ) 612-322-8137 or 651-674-8040 or email her at [email protected]
We LOVE our group volunteers! Is your business, church or civic group interested in volunteering together? Opportunities for groups depend on the size of your group and length of time. Contact Brooke Zank, Volunteer Manager at (Direct ) 612-322-8137 or 651-674-8040 or email her at [email protected] to get your group started!