Good happens right here in your community
Make an Impact. Be part of the Family. Volunteer with us.
You want to do good where you live. Share your life experiences, skills and passions in and for your community. Every day, Family Pathways has opportunities that create positive change in East Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
As a volunteer at Family Pathways, you’ll be part of the team that is privileged to connect with the most amazing people on earth. From playing cards with older neighbors to stocking your local food shelf or thrift store to helping out at a fundraiser, you’ll provide crucial support to our neighbors, families and staff.
Explore volunteer opportunities or find a project that’s right for you:
- Stock shelves at our food shelves, help people select food and learn about other resources
- Engage with youth at our teen centers
- Visit with older adults to keep them from being isolated and lonely
- Provide transportation to appointments
- Drive and serve through our Mobile Food truck
- Organize, sort, or design displays at our thrift stores
- Answer phones and questions through our domestic violence program or at our main office
- Plan and/or help organize special events and fundraisers
- And more!
How do I get started?
Fill out the information form here!
Contact Brooke Zank, Volunteer Manager at (Direct ) 612-322-8137 or 651-674-8040 or email her at email@example.comVolunteer Inquiry Form (pdf)
We LOVE our group volunteers! Is your business, church or civic group interested in volunteering together? Opportunities for groups depend on the size of your group and length of time. Contact Brooke Zank, Volunteer Manager at (Direct ) 612-322-8137 or 651-674-8040 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your group started!Group Volunteer Form (pdf)