Welcome to the Family
Family Pathways is the leading social service and basic needs organization for improving health and well-being of families and individuals in East Central Minnesota and Polk County, Wisconsin.
We do this by:
- Providing access to healthy food
- Providing safety and ending domestic violence
- Empowering youth
- Supporting older adults and their caregivers
- Fostering community connections and employment opportunities
About our Programs
Family Pathways’ 9 food shelves provide access to healthy food and other resources, giving hope and support to families and individuals.
Family Pathways is dedicated to enriching lives by improving the health and well-being of older adults, adults with memory loss AND chronic conditions, their caregivers, and their families.
- We assist older adults to thrive and age in place
- We connect caregivers to support, information and resources, ensuring a balanced life for them
Through mentorship, education, and fun in a safe environment, we empower young people to rise to their potential.
Through advocacy, our emergency shelter, and education we promote violence-free lives and partner with community leaders to break the cycle of domestic abuse and sexual assault.
Family Pathways assists in keeping families connected through our Supervised Visitation program. Set up your supervised visitation schedule today by calling (651) 674-8040.
More than a place to find a bargain, Family Pathways Thrift Stores transform donated goods into opportunity, investment, and good environmental stewardship through:
- Investing profit back into the community through Family Pathways programs
- Being a community partner and resource for affordable clothing and household items
- Providing employment and volunteer opportunities
- Keeping millions of pounds of goods out of landfills
Family Pathways is a 501(c)3 non-profit.