It’s not always easy to ask for help.
We are here to help make sure you have food on the table. Call your local Food Shelf office to make your first monthly appointment. You will be able to shop monthly—free of charge—for items your family will use and eat; perishable and non-perishable food items, household products, and personal hygiene products.
Besides your monthly appointment, weekly visits are encouraged—no appointment necessary—to pick up fresh dairy, deli, produce, and bread.
To make an appointment, call your local food shelf office listed below
For questions call (651) 674-8040
We have 9 food shelves located in:
- Cambridge | (763) 552-3663 | 1575 1st Ave E., Cambridge MN 55008
- Chisago City | (651) 257-1308 | 10586 Liberty Lane, Chisago City MN 55013
- Forest Lake | (651) 464-2098 | 935 Lake Street S., Forest Lake MN 55025
- Frederic, WI | (715) 327-4425 | 1100 Wisconsin Ave. S., Frederic WI 54837
- North Branch | (651) 674-8313 | 6381 Main St., North Branch MN 55056
- Onamia | (320) 532-7665 | 502 E Main St., Onamia MN 56359
- Pine City | (320) 629-0128 | 220 7th St. SW., Pine City MN 55063
- St. Croix Falls, WI | (715) 483-2920 | 2000 US Hwy 8, St Croix Falls WI 54024
- Sandstone | (320) 245-2485 | 314 Main St., Sandstone MN 55072
Also ask about our:
Family Pathways Mobile Food Truck travels to 22 sites, bringing healthy food choices to families and individuals experiencing mobility, transportation, or other food access barriers.
Working with our partners in the community and schools to provide weekend food for students