It’s not always easy to ask for help.
We are here to help make sure you have food on the table. Call (651) 674-8040 to make your first monthly appointment. We request you bring a photo ID and mail with your current address on it. You will be able to shop monthly—free of charge—for items your family will use and eat; perishable and non-perishable food items, household products, and personal hygiene products.
Besides your monthly appointment, weekly visits are encouraged—no appointment necessary—to pick up fresh dairy, deli, produce, and bread.
To ask questions and make an appointment call (651) 674-8040
Map of Services
We have 9 food shelves located in:
- Cambridge | 1575 1st Ave E., Cambridge MN 55008
- Chisago City | 10586 Liberty Lane, Chisago City MN 55013
- Forest Lake | 935 Lake Street S., Forest Lake MN 55025
- Frederic, WI | 1100 Wisconsin Ave. S., Frederic WI 54837
- North Branch | 6381 Main St., North Branch MN 55056
- Onamia | 502 E Main St., Onamia MN 56359
- Pine City | 220 7th St. SW., Pine City MN 55063
- St. Croix Falls, WI | 2000 US Hwy 8, St Croix Falls WI 54024
- Sandstone | 314 Main St., Sandstone MN 55072
Also ask about our:
Need extra help over the weekends? Need extra help over the weekends? School-age children who receive free or reduced school meals qualify for the FREE Backpack Program offered in certain school districts. Children take home kid-friendly breakfast, lunch, dinner items, fruits, and vegetables each weekend (and occasionally milk coupons). This program is confidential.
Summer Lunch Program
Kids home from school = more meals needed. If you have school-age children (K–12), we offer a Summer Lunch Program that provides additional child-friendly food items at your monthly food shelf visit. This additional food is for EACH child in your home.
Enjoy the holidays with your family. To alleviate some of the stress that accompanies family celebrations, we work with community partners to provide all the fixings for a traditional holiday meal. First come, first serve for distribution of these meals during routine monthly visits in November and December.