Celebrate Earth Day
Do you have an eye for a diamond in the rough? Want to show off some of your best restoration and upcycling projects? We want to celebrate our creative and artistic thrifters this Earth Day and reward a few with $25 gift cards!
How can you play? On Earth Day, post photos of your upcycled projects – refinished furniture, home décor and art, apparel – on our contest thread on @FamilyPathwaysThriftStores Facebook page. We will award two winners at noon on Thursday, April 27. The project(s) that receives the most likes will win a $25 gift card. We will also draw another winner from all of the projects at random.
Here are the rules:
- You may only post photos of projects you have completed. Please do not post images on behalf of others.
- All work must have been completed within the last year.
- You may post up to three different projects. (That’s 3 entries!)
- You are encouraged to post “before” photos in addition to the final project. The before and after photos will count as one individual entry.
- The materials for your project don’t necessarily need to have been purchased from Family Pathways Thrift Stores, but they do need to be thrifted. If you did purchase from one of our thrift stores, please tell us about the find.
- All photos posted before noon on Thursday, April 27 will be considered for the contest, but posting early gives you the best chance for likes. We’ll award at least one gift card for the most likes. Additional cards may be awarded in case of a tie between individuals. We will randomly draw from all entries to award another $25 gift card.
- The name of the winners will be announced via Facebook. Winners will be asked to email their contact information to have the gift card mailed to them.